Saturday, July 17, 2010

weekend update~

I had to leave around 10:45 to meet up with Mai and a friend in Isu at 12. We went to see Eclipse! :) I was a little excited, mostly cuz I was hoping this one would be better than New Moon...or at least just as amusing. XP It was a bit of both! I really liked it and there were a few parts where we made comments and it was hilarious~ :D

After that we went to SPAO. I bought an SNSD shirt there and upstairs at the fangood store (forgot the name :P) I bought a Hangeng folder, SNSD mousepad. I wanted something else, but I didn't really see anything else I thought was useful. :P I'll probably go back to get a SUJU shirt. They still had some from the Sorry, Sorry days (all 13 YAY!). I think I might even know how to get back there! Might...
*these are k-pop bands i listen to, just in case you were confused haha

Got food, went into a place that only served cold noodles so we left. It was raining all day yesterday so we weren't in any mood to eat cold food. Went to a place and had some yummy food! I need to write them all down so I don't forget the ones I like lol...it was cooked at our table but was more soup-like. It had meat, a few other veggies and onions, which made it taste sweeter. But it was tasty! We also had the Korean dish that's similar to Japan's Okanomoyaki (sp??). ^^ Basically, a veggie pancake. :) Oh I bought an umbrella somewhere along the way. The one I brought already broke. It's a clear one yay! I love those~ only 3,000won (around a $1?)

After that, we went to some shops in the subway in MyeongDong. I bought an SNSD phone charm, and some Yunho postcards. :) (That day seemed to be a k-pop type of day) The postcards actually had two copies of every pic, so Mai and I could have split the cost lol~ oh well, I can maybe send one to someone who'd get a kick out of it. :P Oh! My friend Caitlyn is in town...I could give the copies to her. She might like em~

Last for the night with Mai, met up with some other girls and went to Noraebang!!! (karaoke in case you have no idea what i mean) It was actually Everysing in the SM area (SM is the big k-pop company)~ So fun! I met another Hanson fan friend!!!:D We sang Penny and Me~ Also a bunch of K-pop song, of course.

I left at 10:20 to meet my friend Caitlyn who just got into Korea. She was coming with Jason, whom I met a few times before through another friend. They unfortunately were running late (AND I STILL DON'T HAVE A CELL PHONE) so I got worried about getting stuck in Hyehwa and took off around 11:30. I got on the very last train from there but it only went as far as Sonbon. I knew I would take a taxi but I was pretty stressed by this time (II thought my friends would probably worry about where I was and I was tired and trying to get home)...a guy noticed it and asked me with his phone if I was okay (translated on it). Turns out he lives in Ansan and speaks pretty good English! :) We talked and exchanged emails and he helped me get a taxi home. It was so nice of him~~I'm glad I made a new friend. He's gonna help me get a cell phone, next week. I was worried cuz of the lack of Korean I speak would make the task a little tricky. I don't want to buy a phone that's too expensive or a plan that I don't need.

So, even with the slight stressful trek home, it was a great day and a fun evening! I really think I was so concerned because I don't want my friends worried about me. I think I'll finish getting ready for the day and if they still haven't gotten a hold of me I can call my friend's hotel/guesthouse. My other friend knew where she was staying and gave me the info. I want to hang out with her today, so hope it works out!! The week is usually so busy for me, so weekends are better.

Anyway, I'm gonna end the long rant. Hope everyone has a great day/evening! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment