Friday, March 25, 2011

Small update, sorry it's so short!

Hey all~~~ I don't have a lot of time right now. I have to meet the Salsa club at 3pm for the MT (Membership training AKA "party time") ^_^ Basically, it's a chance for those involved in the club to get together and have a nice weekend. On the agenda: Soccer or Kickball, FOOD, dancing (of course!), maybe some karaoke, more food and hanging out. All from Sat evening until Sunday afternoon-ish. It's gonna be fun! and tiring...I woke up this morning with a terrible sore throat so I hope I'll be okay. I would cancel, but already paid the money and am super excited to go~~~ I'll just make sure I sneak to bed as early as possible? :P Which will be hard with all the exciting things going on. I can probably nap tomorrow once I get back home.

More things to update on but I only have ten minutes before I should head out. Have a wonderful weekend, I'll try to update soon!!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment