Monday, November 1, 2010

COSCTO Adventure!

The weekend after Rock of Ages, some friends I made at Orientation (and saw again at dinner) decided we wanted to take a trip to COSTCO to gather some yummy foods (LIKE CHEESE!). :D We met up around 12 and head off to Seoul...cuz of course there wasn't one close to our area. Got off at the right stop but I managed to take us the wrong direction. Luckily we were stopping for lunch first and didn't travel far before I noticed.
We managed to keep our purchases to a minimum...mostly because we didn't want to carry so many things back on the subway train. It was fun because there were four of us and one cart. It wasn't as packed as I thought it would be on a Saturday, which was nice. I bought a large box of instant oatmeal, CHEESE, salami, trail mix, and rice snacks. I still have all of the food and we're going again in a few weeks. ^^ There was a large pumpkin pie that I wanted. Maybe next time I'll buy it. :P
On the way home that day we had to transfer...but we were all so busy talking and missed the stop! lol I kept watching the signs but I had misread it at some point. We only had to go a few more stops and were able to backtrack to the right transfer stop. Didn't take too long, but we were already so tired! I think I got home around 6pm? It was definitely a long day.

Next post coming soon...it will probably include the next 3 musicals I went to (Thrill Me, Taal, and Spamalot!) It will be long so be ready! ^^ see ya~~♥

No comments:

Post a Comment