Tuesday, November 23, 2010

UPDATE

Just wanted to send a message to everyone that might be worried about me. I'm here, I'm okay, and I'm busy! School is still going on. No one seems to be in an uproar over N Korea at the moment and everyone is continuing life as normal.
To quote my friend Matthew (who's lived here longer than me): "To all my friends who are not in Korea: Don't freak about about this! This may be the worst so far, but North Korea does stupid stuff like this all the time, just to get attention. Nobody involved actually wants war. People in Seoul are annoyed about it, but nobody is really worried. Life pretty much goes on as normal here."

But, to be safe (and appease everyone worried about me) I registered with the US Dept of State (travel.state.gov).

Just keep Korea (both N and S) in your prayers. Love you all and talk to you soon~~

2 comments: