Monday, August 23, 2010

UPDATE 8-23-2010

It's really hard to believe it's already near the end of August!! I go back to school this Wednesday...finally. I have been missing it a lot. I like the break, but I really wish I had planned a little more. It got a little boring and I messed up my sleep schedule some. Oh well, I'll just have to adjust this week and probably during the weekend as well.

Anyway, Saturday was the SMTOWN concert. It was amazing! I won't go into detail here...I'll just post that at my Livejournal and if you want to read it let me know. I'll prob post a lot of pics on my facebook anyway, so you'll get to see that.
I still can't believe I actually saw Changmin and Yunho from DBSK!!!! and SHINee! and SNSD!!! It was just awesome. ^_^

Oh, I posted a lot of pics on my facebook. I'm almost caught up!! I probably still have a hundred more to resize and post. Actually, more now that I went to the concert. I took so many pics/videos my camera battery died (it was a 6 hour concert)!

If you can't access the facebook page, please email me so I can send you the public link. I don't want to post it here, cuz then it wouldn't be so private anymore. :P

That's all for now! I went and paid all my bills today at the bank! It's so convenient. I should probably have asked about setting it up to automatically take it out, but I don't know if the bank can do it. I may have to contact the actual companies. Luckily, the bank is super close, so no problem there. :)

Gonna go work on finishing those pictures! I am determined to get them done. Also, I will try to get those postcards out to everyone soon!! It'll be a little harder once I go back to school, but I've been so lazy this break. Being back to school will help with my motivation I think. ^^ I still need to buy more postcards, too! But, if you don't get a postcard, I'll try to send a letter. I have some cute stationary to use! :)

Love you all~~~talk to you soon!!! ♥

1 comment: