Thursday, August 19, 2010

Thrill Me musical. Take...3!

This was my third time seeing Thrill Me. We had some nice seats! We were seated on the balcony, left side. Apparently we were on the wrong side, but didn't discover this til the end of the show...no one sat in that area at all, so we just thought we got lucky. :P They had asked for our tickets but the show was starting as we were searching for them and she said it was ok and left.

The seats were great though! We could lean on the railing and peek over in the parts that were too far downstage, right. The perspective of the show from up there was a nice experience. I really enjoyed it.

Their performance has gotten so...amazing. I love the singing and their harmonies are stunning. I am so impressed with their acting too. The younger one is getting more and more creepy. He's supposed to be, but it really showed last night. I still find his character adorable. Even when he's being creepy, his still the slightly obsessive fanboy of the older one. :P just a little immature, but it fit. I felt like this gave him a little more pent-up rage, cuz all he could do was idolize the other one. Their chemistry is awesome.

Waited around at the end to meet them again. I bought the photobook, it was the newer one with Jihoon and Jonghyuk in it (the ones we came to see). I had them sign that.
Met Jihoon first, he was wearing my friend's hat she gave him! We both spazzed about it, he looked good in it. I wanted to say something in Korean to Jonghyuk anyway, so I told the same thing to Jihoon ("You performance was really good!") I think he understood me. :P I got a little nervous, but he was patient while I attempt to pronounce it well.

After we got stuff signed, I wanted to go see Jonghyuk. He looked like he was about to leave so Mai ushered me closer to where he was. He turned around and I was right there. :P His response was the most precious thing ever! He turned, saw me and went "OH!" 'O' (<--that's his face hahaha). It wasn't the "OH! A white girl" face like last time...it was the "OH! SHE'S BACK!" face. He seemed so excited to see me again. I basically lost it after that. I didn't expect that kind of reaction, so all I could do was giggle and spaz. ^_^ He signed my book and I was smiling so much, I failed at the Korean so Mai had to translate it. >.< He was still so nice about it though. He signed my book and as an afterthought, added "Thank you!!" in English. :) The pen we used apparently was too water-based so it smeared a lot on the train ride back to Mai's. I took a pic, in case it comes off completely. :(

I am still so amused by his shock over me being there. I forgot about getting gifts for them, and Mai probably wants to go again, so I might just go one more time. I'm such a sucker for musicals. :P I also want to see Jonghyuk's reaction again. hahaha! I might not have time though, since it's so far from Ansan and ends too late for me to get home. Their shows are all on weeknights, it seems.

OH! I hung out Tuesday night with Yunkyu. We played at the arcade/sang noraebang (karaoke). It was pouring rain just as we were ready to leave, but neither of us had an umbrella (yeah, I know I said I would never be without an umbrella, but I was running late). So we ran over to a traditional style bar/pub. I ate cow stomach! :P It was actually pretty good, but a little chewy. I liked it!
I am still working on resizing pics, so that one will get posted sometime soon. I hope! I have break until next Wednesday, so I'll make sure to take time tomorrow or later in the week.

Talk to u all later!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment