Thursday, August 26, 2010

delay in picture update.

I updated a lot of my pictures onto my facebook (email me if you still need that public link!) but I have about 200 left to take care of. However, my computer has crashed on my three times in about one week, AND my external harddrive cannot be accessed at the moment. So, no picture update until I can get to my files. :(

Luckily, I have an awesome boyfriend who is so smart and loves me and is willing to help me fix this. ^_^ I just need to order a new external. Luckily those are inexpensive now!

As soon as I can, I'll get those pictures up!

Last night, went out to dinner with the Principal, Vice Principal, two head teachers, my co-teacher and the other American English teacher. It was...interesting. Lots of food and talking in Korean, which I didn't understand. But, I seemed to respond well and acted accordingly (to Korean tradition/culture). I still don't like soju haha.

Anyway, gotta run to class in a minute! ~XOXOXOXOXO~

No comments:

Post a Comment