Sunday, June 20, 2010

Final update before Korea...I hope!

So...I bought my plane ticket today!!! It now really feels more certain that I'm going...it made it more real for me, like it's finally starting to set in that I AM GOING TO KOREA! OH. MY. GOODNESS. *^.^*

I leave Tucson Sunday, 6/27 at 6AM (so not fun). I make one stop in San Diego around 11 or 12, then head to Seoul, South Korea (a few hrs later) and arrive 3PM on Monday, 6/28!
I'm only a little nervous about when I arrive. My recruiter told me a taxi will be arranged, but I thought they said someone will be there...I dunno!
At least I arrive at a decent hour. The other flight I wanted had me arriving in Seoul at 9PM! That would make me more nervous to travel at night.


Anyway...there was something else I wanted to mention, but it has escaped my thoughts :P I better get to bed. I still have a lot to finish before next weekend and I want to finish as much as I can tomorrow!

*g'night! ~xoxoxo~

No comments:

Post a Comment