Sunday, September 19, 2010

OM NOM NOM

I had Mexican foooooooood!!!!!!! YAY~~
We went to On the Border some time after the church event (it finished at 5!) and stopping by my friend's place. It was the best I've ever had. Ok, not really but I was totally missing Mexican food more than I thought. Like, we walked in the restaurant and I started squealing and stuff. Mai was like "Are you okay?!" I was apparently more excited to be there than I thought. It was funny. We ate so much food and I felt so full. But it was so worth it. ^_^ I also have leftovers~!

Church was interesting. I managed to pay some attention...I was mostly trying to keep up and see what words I could recognize. Not much. We were in Luke, the parable about the son that returned home after losing all of his inheritance. I knew some of the hymns too!! Could remember some of the chorus in English, but mostly I sang in Korean since I could read it. It was nice. I am going to actually try to find a church in my area now. I didn't want to before cuz I don't know enough Korean.
The event after was alright. I thought there would be more singing from Lee Jihoon, but he sang 3 songs and just talked the rest of the time. Since it was such a small event we were able to say hi to him afterward. He asked if I understood anything today, and I said no. He laughed at me...I think it was more of an aww, how cute *pity* HAHA. I went more for the church and Mai, honestly. Even though he is nice to look at and listen to. ;-)

Went home after dinner since it was after 8pm by this time. It was an eventful ride towards the end. A fight broke out (it's really not common) cuz I think this guy was drunk. But he definitely lost...it freaked me out cuz the first guy gave some serious hard punches. The other guy was bleeding, it was horrible. I was pretty shaken up after it, but there were others who stepped in to help get the drunk guy off the train.

Anyway, not much planned today other than laundry and cleaning. Maybe going to run an errand. I forgot a few things from the store the other day. Also need to get running shoes...going to an amusement park all day Wednesday, hiking Thursday! Some shoes with support will be a good idea. I also wanted to start running some.
Also meeting my friend Sungmin tonight. Possibly for dinner? I'm not sure, he gets off work just before we're meeting so I think that will probably be the plan.

Off to finally start laundry~~hope you all have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment