Saturday, January 19, 2013

A Change in My Life~~

Hello all!! It has been only four months since I last posted! That's not bad... ^_~ They have been some eventful months~~ School has been crazy busy! I have never felt so overwhelmed with paperwork. It's like I am never caught up! >.< I am always behind in scheduling or finishing an IEP. Just this past week I discovered I had written the wrong due date on an IEP, but it has been hard finding a free day! I have three meetings next week, an away game for soccer, and there's no school Monday! I have never thought I'd say that I didn't want a three day weekend....but seriously it's like everything decided to hit at once! And it's not even AIMs week!! April is the worst for my IEPs. Almost half of them are due that month!! GAH. It's going to be a tough rest of the year....and I don't even want to think about next year! I am pretty certain they want me to take 5 - 8th grade again. :-/ It really wasn't a successful combination. I ended up having to schedule 5th and 8th grade together for one class. It makes for a weird dynamic, to put it nicely. I can't get them to work with each other. >.< Not a great way to teach. I just pray things will work out budget-wise and we can hire someone else to help! we really need three SpEd teachers for a K-8 school. Of course, with our size, that's apparently impossible. Why does it always come down to money?!?! Moving on..... Let's see. The last thing I talked about on here was Tombstone. I know a lot of people say going once or twice is enough, but we stayed for almost 4 days and it was a blast! I can't wait until we can go back again. We took most of the tours, but missed a few shows here and there and didn't eat at all of the recommended places. But, being from AZ is probably why Ian and I enjoyed it so much. There supposed to open the mine a lot more, so I think we won't visit until after that opens. In October we went to Flagstaff, finally!! I was able to see my NAU bestie, Jun and her family. It was so great being able to visit with her and my nephew, Nico. Taylor was awesome and let us stay with her (which of course saved our cost!) We were originally there for Homecoming weekend and to see some classmates, but they were all really difficult to get a hold of! I didn't even have many numbers...Hopefully next year we can get together! We went camping the very end of November. Boy was it cold!! We prepared well with tons of hand warmers, sleeping bag liners, and even a hot water bottle! haha I was sure to be comfortable. ;) It was a great time with Conor and Michelle too~~~ Except for the run in with illegal aliens....we were hiking and came across them! I don't think they found them, but we did report it to the Border Patrol. Hmm....I think I've caught you up with everything I wanted to. OH! As of Wednesday, I have become a Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant!! I am stressing about my job and really concerned about the income as well. I might not be able to spend a lot of time on it until May, but at least I can spend this time learning what I can about the business! ^o^ I am so excited! So, if you don't have a consultant, please feel free to contact me!! I am in the Sahuarita area, but I have a lot of contacts in Tucson. Actually, my Senior Sales Director had a contact in Sahuarita to work mother/daughter sleepovers and such, but she isn't here anymore. I, along with my awesome recruiter Genny, will be in charge of that job now!! I am so excited~~~I have a lot of coworkers with children. :D That's the biggest news I have at the moment. No children yet! ^_~ We are just barely getting to our one year anniversary!! It's in 15 days!!! I need to get Ian's present this weekend, actually. I hope I won't have to order it. :P Well, take care my lovelies~~^_^ Have a wonderful three day weekend!! xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment