Sunday, September 9, 2012

Long time, no see!

Hey there!! It's been a long time! I've pretty much neglected both of my blogs since coming back from Korea. Everything else just takes precedence and I forget... Anyway, I guess I'll have to go back a few months. The wedding was wonderful! Only stressful up until that day~~^^ I had the best Matron of Honor (love you Ashley!!) and everything just fell into place! My mother in law was fantastic in helping take care of the little things, I took the initiative to ask for help and so many people did! My sister in law, Suz, gave us such a beautiful gift on top of everything else she was helping take care of! Ian and I have fantastic family and friends. Thank you!♥ Here are a few pics. Most of you have my facebook, so you can see the tons of pictures there! After the wedding, I came right back to work~~we waited to go on our honeymoon until Rodeo Break, so that I didn't have to ask for any more time off. I had already used all my days! ^^; Disneyland was awesome! I hadn't been since I was a toddler, so it was all a new experience for me. I am obsessed! I can't wait to go back...in fact the Henry Family reunion might be in CA next summer! WOOHOO~~~^^ We had a wonderful but tiring time. Definitely the best place to go with my best friend<3 PICS! Let's see...school finished quickly after all the fun. I worked a technology summer program and that was a learning experience! I was able to use the technology they wanted to order for the middle school this year. I still haven't had a chance to use the new tech, but they're still getting it all organized and labelled. I get the extra devices so I might not have a full class size. Lucky for me, my largest class is about 10 students at one time. I also already have old laptops from last year. Before I get into the busy life of this year, let me go back to the summer. We adopted two kitties, spent time with family and took a mini vacation right before going back to work! :D I'll share in pictures~~~~ Petie and Apricot! Biosphere 2~ 6 Month Anniversary♥ Tombstone stay-cation ^_^ That's about it for now! I have to go and get ready for my meeting this afternoon, so I'll post again later. Soon, I hope!! ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment