Monday, August 8, 2011

things to come

It's been even more busy since the last time I updated. I didn't know that was possible!! :P

We put in an offer on a house. It was everything we wanted! Perfect size, gorgeous kitchen, nice layout. Everything! But, it had 7 other offers...and sadly we didn't get the house. We recovered and went searching again last weekend. Found a house just as nice, with a different layout. It's two story, but we feel that with the houses being sold so fast, we have to keep options open (we were only looking at single story). It's a small size, but large enough for us. It's also in Rancho Sahuarita! They have some awesome amenities. :)

Also started teacher orientation last week. The kids come back the day after tomorrow!! :D I am so not ready, but pretty calm about it. I teach Special Ed resource so I won't be seeing the kids outside of the classroom until next week, sometime. That means I'll have time to get a schedule made and some lessons organized.
The classroom still needs work too. But I share the large room with three other teachers, so it was hard to set up without them all there. Finally had that chance today. :) It'll come together!

I moved closer to my work, staying with my friend Ashley and John. They have been wonderful and so helpful to me! It's gonna be a nice transition into the new home once Ian and I are married. Still unsure whether Ian or I will move into the house. He has an apt contract that he might not be able to change. But he just renewed it, so it might be easy. We'll see~~

I guess that's it for now. Getting adjusted to the early days. It's only 8pm and I want to go to bed! :P I might just go and read until 9. One final day to prepare for the kids!!! Meet and greet at school is tomorrow! Wish us luck~~~♥

No comments:

Post a Comment