Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Back in the states~

I'm back in town! Have been since July 3rd, but I've been a busy bee~~~I have wedding and job stuff to take care of. Here's an update:

I made cake pops!! :PPPP They turned out better today than when I started them on Monday. Although, the next recipe I might try less cream cheese frosting just to save on those calories and sugar. They're very rich!
We want to use them for the wedding favors! So cute, right?! XDDD Here's the link for the recipe and a pic of my attempt:

CAKEPOP RECIPE



Also found my dress!!!!!! :DDD I bought it last week~~ Here's a link to the pic of me. That way if Ian wants to check out my recent posts, he won't see it. ^o^
DON'T CLICK THESE BB!
FRONT
BACK

Even went and figured out tuxes today! Found a store much better than David's Bridal! Guh they were charging me so much and I didn't like their styles for the vests. Word of advice: Go with the smaller rental shops, they'll charge less and take care of you~~much better customer service! And we haven't even dealt with the fitting...

Still working on bridesmaid dresses. I can't decide on styles/lengths. It's going to be February but Arizona is not that cold in winter and it's an indoor wedding. But, I'll just go with some of my girls and have them try a bunch on. XP One of them is requesting longer styles.

JOB! I HAVE A JOB!! I was offered the Spec Ed position at Continental Elementary School in Sahuarita/Green Valley area (South of Tucson) The only delay is on my end; I have to convert my teaching certificate. It just requires some letters and signatures from my two previous employers, though. It's hard to get a hold of everyone in Korea what with the time difference.

But, I have a job! Ian and I will start looking for houses out there sometime this month. We can get a great loan if we buy before October. I also would like to be out there by August mostly because I start teaching then. We'll see!

That's all for now. I'll probably change the name of this Blog since I'm no longer in Korea. :P we'll see...

Love ya!! <3

2 comments:

  1. Cute dress and awesome ideas for favors. That sounds like a lot of work though! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy that all these things are working out for you. We need to schedule a date to catch up now that you are back..Ashley

    ReplyDelete